We know that you care about your personal data and how it is used, and we want you to trust that the Viva Italia Group uses your personal data carefully.This Privacy Notice will help you understand what personal data we collect, why we collect it and what we do with it. As you read our Notice, please keep in mind that it applies to all Viva Italia Group companies. You have the right to object to certain uses of your personal data including the use of your personal data for direct marketing.
- Who is collecting it? Any personal data provided to or collected by Viva Italia. This Privacy Notice applies to personal data collected by Viva Italia in connection with the services and products we offer.
- What personal data is being collected? Personal data means any information that can be used to identify directly or indirectly a specific individual. You are not required to provide the personal data that we request, but if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services, or with a high quality of service or respond to any queries you may have. We may collect personal data from a variety of sources. This includes: • Personal data you give us directly, • Personal data we collect automatically, and • Personal data we collect from other sources.
- What purpose do we use your data for? We collect, process and disclose your personal data only for specific and limited purposes. For example, to process your payments, to assess and handle any complaints, to develop and improve our products, services, communication methods and the functionality of our websites, to provide personalised products, communications and targeted advertising as well as product recommendations to you. We also create profiles by analysing the information about your online surfing, searching and buying behaviour and your interactions with our brand communications by building segments (creating groups that have certain common characteristics) and by placing your personal data in one or more segments.
- How do we protect your personal data? Viva Viva Italia takes the security of your personal data very seriously. We take every effort to protect your personal data from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- How long do we keep your personal data for? We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purpose it is being processed for.
- What are your rights? Your rights in relation to your personal data how it is processed. You can exercise these rights at any point. You can exercise your rights by sending an email or submitting a request through the “Contact Us” form on our websites.
- How do you contact us? Via email.
- How do we keep this notice up to date? We will update this Privacy Notice when necessary to reflect customer feedback and changes in our products and services.